DOGA , Yoga For You and Your Dog is a „Unleashed Invitation to bond with nature. DOGA aims to bring Children and Adults closer to our Dogs and Dogs closer to Humans. DOGA is a human yoga practice carefully designed to invite our Dogs into our yoga practice without force. For children DOGA can provide a therapeutic yoga practice to enable the child to learn to festrede with the help of our Dogs. DOGA enables to form a deeper bond between owner and their New or Older Dogs especially rescue Dogs. DOGAMAHNY will recommence her schedule 20th Oct 2023 at Yogaherz Zurich.
Doga the Book
Why do Yoga with your Dog?
- Besides extending dog and human years...
- It's FUN! (in Doga anything goes) Large and Small dogs are welcome
- You and your dog get to socialise with fellow Yogis and Dogis
- You'll get a great Yoga Stretch whilst your dog may or may not participate
- You can let go of ownership and simply enjoy each others company and strengthen the natural bond
- You no longer have to feel guilty joining a yoga class and leaving your dog at home
- Both of you will benefit calming your central nervous which helps with sleep and digestion
- Within 6 sessions your stress level will decrease as well as your loyal companions
Dog Yoga with Mahny Djahanguiri
As seen on
Does your dog have pain? Several studies have shown that CBD oil is helpful for dogs with arthritis. To find the CBD oil that can help your aging dog with arthritis, read Daily CBD's guide to the best CBD oils for dogs with arthritis backed by medical research from Dr. Aguirre. If CBD dog treats are more your thing, then browse the reviews of the best CBD dog treats on Kent Reporter and CBD for dogs.