As seen on:
Doga the Book
Involving your dog in yoga sessions can help you develop your yoga practice...
Why do Yoga with your Dog?
- Besides extending dog and human years...
- It's FUN! (in Doga anything goes) Large and Small dogs are welcome
- You and your dog get to socialise with fellow Yogis and Dogis
- You'll get a great Yoga Stretch whilst your dog may or may not participate
- You can let go of ownership and simply enjoy each others company and strengthen the natural bond
- You no longer have to feel guilty joining a yoga class and leaving your dog at home
- Both of you will benefit calming your central nervous which helps with sleep and digestion
- Within 6 sessions your stress level will decrease as well as your loyal companions
Doga Campaign to save dogs from the Dog Meat Trade
To see live feeds of my demonstration view on Instagram: @dogamahny_ now
Want to get invovled in this years 2019 protest against Yulin Dog Meat Festival ? All you need is a yoga mat and a dog .Bring yourself down to London on the 22nd Of June for a flashmob "Doga" class taught by UK's leading founder Mahny Djahanguiri.Togheter you and your Dog "will raise a paw " against Yulin by demonstrating your unconditional love for eachother and send a loving message to China.
This year we are urging more countries to raise a paw on International Dog Yoga Day. All money from ticket sale will go to charities involved.
If you are a Yoga Teacher and wish to set up your own Doga class for International Dog Yoga Day TM in your country please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The massacre starts on the 21st June and ends -1 st July . Dogamahny TM will need sponsorship and support to raise money to support local UK charities that request medical aid and transportation to get the dogs who were rescued into the UK safely.
The charity in supporting works Directly with a Chinese dog rescue shelter and is actively involved.Please help us help them.