Doga is a human / yoga practice that helps support the natural bond we have with our dog
NEWS: New outdoor Doga session commences April 24th 2021
We are SO EXCITED to offer our first outdoor DOGA followed with Gong Sound session in Clerkenwell. All you need is a Dog and a Yoga Mat.(non- dog owners welcome!) BOOK NOW
For further online and outdoor sessions visit the below calendar and see what sessions would be suited for You and Your Dog.
Find us in the Telegraph and the Metro this month and well as my new podcast “Conversations with my Dog” were you can get tips from the experts form the dog world.
Listen to Mahny Djahanguiri’s podcast : Conversation with my Dog
Doga the Book
Involving your dog in yoga sessions can help you develop your yoga practice...
Why do Yoga with your Dog?
- Besides extending dog and human years...
- It's FUN! (in Doga anything goes) Large and Small dogs are welcome
- You and your dog get to socialise with fellow Yogis and Dogis
- You'll get a great Yoga Stretch whilst your dog may or may not participate
- You can let go of ownership and simply enjoy each others company and strengthen the natural bond
- You no longer have to feel guilty joining a yoga class and leaving your dog at home
- Both of you will benefit calming your central nervous which helps with sleep and digestion
- Within 6 sessions your stress level will decrease as well as your loyal companions
Dog Yoga with Mahny Djahanguiri
As seen on
Does your dog have pain? Several studies have shown that CBD oil is helpful for dogs with arthritis. To find the CBD oil that can help your aging dog with arthritis, read Daily CBD's guide to the best CBD oils for dogs with arthritis backed by medical research from Dr. Aguirre. If CBD dog treats are more your thing, then browse the reviews of the best CBD dog treats on Kent Reporter and CBD for dogs.