DOGA Yoga For you and Your Dog is a wonderful human yoga practice that brings owner and dog closer.DOGA is NOT Puppy yoga.We do not provide puppies in yoga classes. DOGA is an unleashed invitation to bond with nature.The owner is the YOGI and the dog is the DOGI. Together we create magic, together we create DOGA.
What is Doga?
Doga the Book
Mahny Djahanguiri was born in Switzerland to a British mother and Iranian father. Since the age of seven...
National Dog Day London Museum
International Doga Day 2019
Jamie Theakston tries Doga on Heart FM
France does Doga
My dog is a therapy dog -Pets As Therapy
NEW YEAR ! NEW DOG ! NEW YOU !
Great to be part of even more news features for Chinese NY of the dog
CGTN’s Kate Parkinson joins me for a private DOGA session
Chinese New Year
Why do Yoga with your Dog?
- Besides extending dog and human years...
- It's FUN! (in Doga anything goes) Large and Small dogs are welcome
- You and your dog get to socialise with fellow Yogis and Dogis
- You'll get a great Yoga Stretch whilst your dog may or may not participate
- You can let go of ownership and simply enjoy each others company and strengthen the natural bond
- You no longer have to feel guilty joining a yoga class and leaving your dog at home
- Both of you will benefit calming your central nervous which helps with sleep and digestion
- Within 6 sessions your stress level will decrease as well as your loyal companions
Dog Yoga with Mahny Djahanguiri
As seen on
Does your dog have pain? Several studies have shown that CBD oil is helpful for dogs with arthritis. To find the CBD oil that can help your aging dog with arthritis, read Daily CBD's guide to the best CBD oils for dogs with arthritis backed by medical research from Dr. Aguirre. If CBD dog treats are more your thing, then browse the reviews of the best CBD dog treats on Kent Reporter and CBD for dogs.