Megan’s on the High Street
Monday, 20th Jan 2020
204 Kensington High Street
£30 – Single Ticket for You and Your Dog
£25 – Single Ticket For Non Dog Owners
Sunday, 16th & 23rd Feb 2020
62—64 Southampton Row
£30 – Single Ticket per person with Dog(s)
£40 – Friendship Ticket for 2 with or without Dog(s)
***Interested in booking a session? Email email@example.com and I’ll message you once the booking becomes available.***
As seen on:
Doga the Book
Involving your dog in yoga sessions can help you develop your yoga practice...
Try Doga at Home With Your Dog
Why do Yoga with your Dog?
- Besides extending dog and human years...
- It's FUN! (in Doga anything goes) Large and Small dogs are welcome
- You and your dog get to socialise with fellow Yogis and Dogis
- You'll get a great Yoga Stretch whilst your dog may or may not participate
- You can let go of ownership and simply enjoy each others company and strengthen the natural bond
- You no longer have to feel guilty joining a yoga class and leaving your dog at home
- Both of you will benefit calming your central nervous which helps with sleep and digestion
- Within 6 sessions your stress level will decrease as well as your loyal companions