Doga is a human / yoga practice that helps support the natural bond we have with our dog
NEWS: Doga is back with a Brand New Class at Whiskey Groomings (Islington) October 2020. Bookings will open this Friday.
See below’s Calendar to book your next session. Dogamahny offers online Zoom classes and LIVE group Doga throughout the winter season.You can now book your private Doga- Birthday session at Dandie Dog Cafe in Hampstead. Contact Tel:07906135894
Doga the Book
Involving your dog in yoga sessions can help you develop your yoga practice...
Why do Yoga with your Dog?
- Besides extending dog and human years...
- It's FUN! (in Doga anything goes) Large and Small dogs are welcome
- You and your dog get to socialise with fellow Yogis and Dogis
- You'll get a great Yoga Stretch whilst your dog may or may not participate
- You can let go of ownership and simply enjoy each others company and strengthen the natural bond
- You no longer have to feel guilty joining a yoga class and leaving your dog at home
- Both of you will benefit calming your central nervous which helps with sleep and digestion
- Within 6 sessions your stress level will decrease as well as your loyal companions
Dog Yoga with Mahny Djahanguiri
As seen on