The Lodge Space
Saturday, 21st March 2020
120a Lower Road
£27.54 – Single Ticket per person with or without Dog(s)
Hello Love Cancellation
We regret to inform you that Mahny Djahanguiri has cancelled the class on Feb 23rd at Hello Love in Holborn. Customers who have purchased a ticket please contact email@example.com for further information.
As seen on:
Doga the Book
Involving your dog in yoga sessions can help you develop your yoga practice...
Try Doga at Home With Your Dog
Why do Yoga with your Dog?
- Besides extending dog and human years...
- It's FUN! (in Doga anything goes) Large and Small dogs are welcome
- You and your dog get to socialise with fellow Yogis and Dogis
- You'll get a great Yoga Stretch whilst your dog may or may not participate
- You can let go of ownership and simply enjoy each others company and strengthen the natural bond
- You no longer have to feel guilty joining a yoga class and leaving your dog at home
- Both of you will benefit calming your central nervous which helps with sleep and digestion
- Within 6 sessions your stress level will decrease as well as your loyal companions