Doga is a human / yoga practice that helps support the natural bond we have with our dog.As seen on Britains Got Talent UK Doga founder Mahny and her maltese pooch Robbie will lead two DOGA sessions at MARYLEBONE SUMMER FESTIVAL DOG SHOW19th of June 2022
Doga the Book
Why do Yoga with your Dog?
- Besides extending dog and human years...
- It's FUN! (in Doga anything goes) Large and Small dogs are welcome
- You and your dog get to socialise with fellow Yogis and Dogis
- You'll get a great Yoga Stretch whilst your dog may or may not participate
- You can let go of ownership and simply enjoy each others company and strengthen the natural bond
- You no longer have to feel guilty joining a yoga class and leaving your dog at home
- Both of you will benefit calming your central nervous which helps with sleep and digestion
- Within 6 sessions your stress level will decrease as well as your loyal companions
Dog Yoga with Mahny Djahanguiri
As seen on
Does your dog have pain? Several studies have shown that CBD oil is helpful for dogs with arthritis. To find the CBD oil that can help your aging dog with arthritis, read Daily CBD's guide to the best CBD oils for dogs with arthritis backed by medical research from Dr. Aguirre. If CBD dog treats are more your thing, then browse the reviews of the best CBD dog treats on Kent Reporter and CBD for dogs.